Wasatch Company Daughters of Utah Pioneers President
Di Ann Duke Turner - President 435-654-2868 Cell 435-671-2396
Eva Kaye Bonner - 1st Vice President 435-654-1648
Barbara Thacker - 2nd Vice President 435-654-0779
Shirleen Mayo - Secretary 435-654-3076
Sheri Price - Treasurer 801-358-1313
Launa Nielson - Parliamentarian 435-654-0342
Sarah Duke Duncan - Registrar 801-598-8839
Donna Mork - Music 435-657-1772
Judy Milliner - Chaplin 435-503-7401
Rachel Harvey - IT 435-671-9874
Di Ann Duke Turner - Lesson Leader 435-654-2868 or 435-671-2396
Kathryn Berg - Museum Director 435-654-0164
DUP Camps in Wasatch County:
- Camp One - Laurel North, Captain 435-654-2558
- Forget-Me-Not - Vicky Smith, Captain 385-220-4778
- Hawthorne/Deer Creek - Jane Giles, Captain 435-654-5961
- Round Valley - Evva Lee Young, Captain 435-654-1744
- Sego Lily - Judy Milliner 435-503-7401
- Sunflower/ Timpanogos - Mary Ward 435-709-1437
- Women 18 years and older can be members if their ancestors came to the territory of Deseret (Utah) prior the completion of the transcontinental railroad (May 10, 1869).
- Women who are interested in Utah history, but do not have pioneer ancestry can join as associate members.
- Membership applications are available at the Museum, from Camp Captains or online.
Click here for Online Application